Re: Clutch Might-as-Wells

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Might-as-Wells
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:18:08 -0700
OK... I have an OD, and my take was no way it would work (from underneath).

I still would rather work on the clutch, main seals, pilot bushing, etc, out
on the tarmac in daylight, rather than from under the car, or squeezed into
the engine compartment. And I don't find pulling the whole unit difficult --
you just want an assistant in lieu of the pulley device.

But there you have it -- all the possibilities laid out for you...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149