Re: Driving Philosophies (Long) (Was: Re: Cops vs.LBCs)

To: David Breneman <idcb@airborne.com>
Subject: Re: Driving Philosophies (Long) (Was: Re: Cops vs.LBCs)
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:51:09 -0500
I should let this thread die, but I must add my 2 cents.

Drivers run yellow or red lights for mainly two reasons:

1)  They think their in too much of a hurry and don't want
to wait for the next green.
2)  They weren't watching the light when it turned green to
know how long it would stay green.

If I don't see a light turn green, I prepare myself to have
to stop abrubtly.  If I've seen the light go green and have
driven the route several times, I KNOW how much time I will
have before the yellow.

--
Blake
NAMGAR Technial Reprint Provider