RE: Question about "Redline" could be off topic / Antifreeze

To: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Question about "Redline" could be off topic / Antifreeze
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:07:53 -0400
Yeh, you're right, and max is down to -84deg F.  I'm in a little more
temperate clime, and -34 F (50/50) would work for me.  I use 75/25 and a
little water wetter, but my LBC's live inside in the winter.
Not sure what the old bottles used to say, maybe good to -40 F at a 50/50
mix?
Anybody got one?

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird