Re: A cool thing about our cars

To: leachsr@idirect.com
Subject: Re: A cool thing about our cars
From: Otis15@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:03:31 EDT
     I know what you mean when you say "

       youve got to love them" The other day my 4 year grandson and I were
cruising with the top down, evertime we stopped he would say "make it go pap,
make it go. Last fall I bought a 71 roadster for him, that gives me about 12
years to get it ready for him. It will certainly be a labor of love.

       Steve

       N. E. Ohio