RE: A cool thing about our cars

To: "'MG Nuts'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A cool thing about our cars
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:07:43 -0500
Lew Says:

The 'Road and Track' and 'Autoweek's of this world have no vested
interest in talking about product that may or may not be available over
here. The only folk who are in a position to create demand or interest
are the enthusiasts. That's us.

With all due respect, (and if you live around here you know Lew has earned
it,) Autoweek has a "Not for US Sale" feature about once a month. I think
they covered the various "Zed" MGs earlier this summer. Usually its some
blob-like Peugeot or a bit about that to-die-for Alfa that they just decided
not to produce; it's one thing that I like about Autoweek.

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis