Re: What would you drive?

To: "Nory" <Nory3@webtv.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What would you drive?
From: "Ryan Irwin" <ButterscotchB@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 23:09:13 -0500
In MG World this past month, of few months ago...  they had (it was a cover
article too...) on a company in GB that would do just about that, but with a
V8.  You supply (essentially) the VIN and use a Heritage shell or have them
redo your existing body.  They go for about #20,000.  or around what...
$36,000?

-Ryan Irwin