Re: What would you drive?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What would you drive?
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 08:36:05 -0400
I've thought about this for several days now.
my 76B roadster restored with a V8
also:
a MGC GT
a Mk 10 Jaguar
a 46-47 Packard coupe (senior series)
a 55-57 Cadillac coupe de ville
my 89 Ford Bronco restored  (excellent for winter and checking the farms)
a couple of first series Sevilles I have in storage would be restored,
my 41 Chevy Panel truck would get the resto rodder touch

I'm still driving my parents car, a 95 Deville which I have
sentimental feelings for and would probably get it freshened up and
keep driving it for everyday.  I'm not real excited about the new
ones since they threw the fin out, (so much for tradition)!

my wife could have whatever she wants, currently a new 300M Chrysler,
but I imagine she would be wanting an Audi TT given the chance.

You know, I don't think this list is so farfetched really.
I would hope I have enough restraint to not lose sense of myself with
that much money.
These cars in one way or another have touched my life.
John