Re: What would you drive?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What would you drive?
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 08:53:24 -0700
As I grow older in years, I search for music, objects, sounds, sights & aroma's
etc, that remind me of my  youthful years. The magical 18-25 span.

One of the reasons I bought my 75B, was that it reminded me strongly of cars I
had driven or raced in the 60's & early 70's.

In order to capture those moments again (call it nostalgia if you will) I would
drive cars of that era but in new condition.

1967 Ford Anglia 105E, with full race Lotus gear.
1948 Studebaker Champion. I learned to drive on that car with a monster 3 speed
tranny.
1973 Rolls Royce (can't remember model) A friend (obviously wealthy) used to
take
his dad's car(the Rolls) & dice like minded sports cars up & down the main drag.

There are more but for me, the above would be fine.

For you younger folk, all the exotic's have been mentioned here already. There
is
nothing that says you can't have them. Hope, determination & the will to succeed
can drive you to achieve all of those aspirations. Oh, a little chutzpah goes a
long way!

I couldn't help musing a bit, sorry.
Aubrey 75B