Re: Parts cars for my BMH body shell

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts cars for my BMH body shell
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:40:58 -0700
I believe the body shells use the second-generation tooling (68-74), so that
it would be difficult to install a 67 dash; but ask Kelvin. The running gear
shouldn't be any problem, as you can get the parts for almost any
combination; but a matched engine and transmission (of whatever vintage)
would make it simpler.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149