RE: The leather seat thread prompts a question....

To: "'Telewest \(PH\)'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The leather seat thread prompts a question....
From: "Stuart MacMillan" <macmillan@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:28:57 -0800
Thanks for the reply Paul,

Actually, I'm not convinced there is any difference in the frame shape or
size between early and late seats. The tunnel widens in front of the seat on
later cars. I need someone who has both to verify this.  The late foams are
thicker and shaped differently, but I'm hoping that a set of early foams on
the late frames will work with the early style upholstery.

I'll post my findings when I find out for sure.