Re: Amphibious MG?

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: Amphibious MG?
From: Elliott & Martha DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:18:41 -0500
There used to be (twenty some odd years ago) one that commuted from Montgomery
County MD into Washington DC on a regular basis.  Occasionally I saw it
"driving"
in the Potomac river where it always looked to me that it was about to be
swamped.  It had a small propellor in the rear.

Elliott DeGraff
2 71Bs and a 72B and no boats