Re: Not LBC, but related to MG email lists and the internet

To: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Not LBC, but related to MG email lists and the internet
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:16:30 -0500
From: "Bullwinkle" <yd3@nvc.net>
To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>; "mgtabc" <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>; "mgt"
<mg-t@autox.team.net>; "DOHC" <mgatwincam@egroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 4:02 PM

> My two cents.
>
> The recent virus that started Saturday nearly shut down the
> internet.  It did this by overloading the system with email
> and probing calls.  I believe we can help the world wide web
> by making a few simple changes to our email and our private
> web pages.

????????
Try system level .  Nothing so wimpy or narrow
as a simple email virus!
It was code aimed at database driven internet systems and information
distribution network architecture.   MS SQL databases
controlling stuff like , ... grocery store registers and teller machines
mostly the targets/woundees.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com