Re: Not LBC, but related to MG email lists and the internet

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Not LBC, but related to MG email lists and the internet
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:54:03 -0000
Text thrift may indeed be a virtue, but in this day of mpeg, jpeg, streaming
video, mp3, internet radio and multi-gigabyte hard drives; our puny little
emails must be a drop in the proverbial bit-bucket. (My wife is on several
lists that allow jpeg file attachments/inserts.)  Does autox.team.net really
need to be so frugal? Perhaps the server, this list is on, has severe
storage limitations.   (Just a comment, please don't take it as flame bait.)

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336