RE: Not LBC, but related to MG email lists and the internet

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Not LBC, but related to MG email lists and the internet
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:13:09 -0600
There are guys like me who travel, and the two lists I had with
attachments rapidly filled my emails inbox limit.   As is, I usually
have between 200 and 300 emails when I have been out of town for a week
between the 4 lists I am on.

If you have something to share, it can be posted to the web and linked,
or sent directly to those that are interested. (i.e. thanks for the car
dolly plans Matthew!!)

Patton