Re: distributor ID

To: "Michael W. Jose" <mwjose@cox.net>
Subject: Re: distributor ID
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:53:21 -0000
Hi Mike:

    I had real good luck with the Pertronics Ignitor. I was pleasantly
surprised that the engine runs smoother and revs better with the Ignitor. I
didn't expect this since the Ignitor basically just replaces the points.
(I'm using the same stock coil, BTW.) The Ignitor shifted the timing quit a
bit from where the points were, so you have to reset the timing. But after
that, the timing should never change. And there isn't any more dwell to
worry about.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470