Re: Caribou Canvas Top

To: "K. Johnson" <mgaskew@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Caribou Canvas Top
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:41:54 -0600
I don't know about him in specific, but in my opinion 8 months is plenty
of time to make and ship a top. I think I'd be getting a refund if I had
already paid, and go somewhere else. I bet Kelvin, Jeff, Lawrie or Ed
could have you a top by the end of next week.

Paul.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 08:51:17AM -0700, K. Johnson wrote:
> Has anybody had any luck recently with getting a top from Caribou Canvas??
> I ordered a top last July and still have not received one.  I understand that
> he had some health problems and have allowed time for that, but, c'mon, this
> is ridiculous.  Every week I call and he tells me the top will be shipped next
> week, except the week he said it was on the dock and would be shipped that
> day, when it didn't arrive, I called and he said they had mistakenly shipped
> it to someone else, but he didn't know who and that he would have a new top in
> on Monday and ship it...that was Dec 30th.  He promised me the top no later
> than Thursday this week and guess what . . it's Friday and no top.  Is it time
> to give up?? I hope somebody can give me an encouraging word and say they
> actually have gotten a top from them....
>

> Kathy
> 70 MGB (topless)

That's ok, it's warmed up to the 20s here today. 20 more degrees and
it's top down weather. :-) That's F not C.

--
Paul T. Root            - CCSA, CCSE, CCNA
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155