RE: brakes

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: brakes
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:03:35 -0500
Of course the correct answer is go ahead and replace them, they are
inexpensive, and easy to replace, and as long as you are there, might as
well.  And stopping is important!
Having said that, I am still on the rr brake cyl on my A that came with it
when I got it 26000 miles and 5 years ago...they weren't leaking then and
they're not now.
Of course, YMMV.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird