Re: SU adjustment

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU adjustment
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:24:20 +0100
I've not used a UniSync but my Gunsons has an adjustable orifice, maybe
yours is closed up way too much, I have never noticed any change in rpms
when applying my Gunsons to a carb.  But in any case, if putting it in one
carb causes a completely different condition to putting it on the other (or
is it the type that goes over both carbs simultaneously?) that implies the
base settings for each carb are very different or there is a problem with
the air or fuel flow in one carb.