Re: Squirt Holes

To: "Gregg Baker" <gbaker@customcpu.com>, "MG Board"
Subject: Re: Squirt Holes
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:53:10 +0100
The Workshop Manual doesn't talk in terms of oil squirt holes but it is
clear about which way round the con rods should be - "... the gudgeon pin
clamp screw (must be) on the camshaft side of the engine."  It mentions and
shows these holes in the lubrication diagram.  It is not completely clear
which side they are, but it does look like the distributor side.