Re: Piston Envy

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Piston Envy
From: Chris Thompson <ct-mg@cthompson.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 04:46:01 -0400
Jerry Erbesfield (jerbesfield@mindspring.com) wrote:
> Hi Guys.
>
> Saw this on the Corvette list and thought it might be interesting to you.
>
> http://performanceunlimited.com/illustrations/mostpoweful_engine.html
>
> MG Content - Wonder if we could figure out a way to shoehorn this baby into
> an MG? After all, they DO make a 6 cly version.
>
> It'll be interesting to see where this thread goes!

While that boggles the mind, especially the 1660 gallons of fuel per hour,
I guess I'd have to ask why?

Huge HP, you would have to imagine unrealistic Torque, but at 101rpm. I've
been racking my brain trying to come up with some reasonable use for this
in a factory setting, as it's obvious the thing isn't meant to be mobile.

Chris Thompson
1974 MGB Chrome Bumper Roadster