Re: misfire at 3000 rpm

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: misfire at 3000 rpm
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:26:21 -0700
I think you two are talking about the same thing -- the multi-piece glass
tubes with metal ends are the problem. The all-in-one metal cans or
translucent (milky-white) plastic filters are pretty foolproof.

Although since I've never used the glass tube type, I don't really know what
the problem is...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149