Re: Center console help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Center console help
From: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:00:33 +0000
I have one too in my 70B.  My wife bought it for me 2 Christmas's ago.  It
came in the original box from ATLANTA IMPORTED AUTO PARTS here is the link
to the page with the consoles
http://www.atlbritishautoparts.com/2consoles.htm.  By the time I received it
the faux wood sticker had lost half of it's stickiness.

I can't remember the cost at the time (~ $100).  I added 3 gauges, vacuum,
air/fuel ratio, and voltmeter.  I also inlayed wood in a similar fashion as
Paul did here: http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/75w_dash.htm

Great looking and comfortable addition.  Some comments I received mentioned
the lack of leg room (knee room) after installation.  It does make the
cockpit feel a bit tighter though a bit more refined, IMHO.

Dereck
70B