Re: Center console help

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Center console help
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 04:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
Paul
Try mgguys.com I think they are in Maine.  They were
at Carlisle last weekend and said they had several.
Might be over 100.00 but I really like the look.
Don't think it has the wood grain surrounding the
clock though.  The clock is also extra.  It's a Kinzle
from Germany.  I've heard some guys sub a late clock
in and it works fine TEHO.
Jim
69C
70B