Fast and Furious

To: "MGLIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fast and Furious
From: "jdunphy" <jdunphy@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:48:17 -0400
Kevin writes
>It figures.  Two guys from the loins of a Hot Rodder decide to learn
>their mechanic skills on British and Japanese sports cars.  Hopefully,
>my kids will follow my lead better then I did my fathers.  Otherwise,
>they'll grow up to be "Fast and Furious" or other similar nonsense.

The F+F kids you write off are the hot rodders of today.  Whether its a
civic , a mustang a 57 chevy or a flat head ford , its all the same. Sure
there are kids who put the big wing and the stickers and the pipe on an auto
civic DX and think they can do the 11 sec quater . Thats OK they are just
getting into this hobby call Hot Rodding . There are many out there ( and a
huge industry to show for it ) that invest serious time and money into their
rides to make them what they want them to be . Isnt that what hot rodding is
all about ?

As a biker sez , its not what you ride , its the fact that you ride

Cheers
Justin D , 41 yo
96 Integra GSR, DC Header,Iceman Intake Poly Bushing Kit, 15 " aftermarket
rims with Kuomho 205/50's  other things coming , 8100 RPm Redline with 172
Hp ( stock). Don't like big wings. Honda makes the best 4 cyl NA motor in
the world
70 MG with Honda seats ;) great upgrade
96 Buell S3

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~jdunphy