Re: Fast and Furious

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>, "Paul M."
Subject: Re: Fast and Furious
From: "Bruce Chudacoff" <brucec1@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 01:59:30 -0700
I was in high school in the '70's back in the days when there was a class
called 'auto-shop'  We would spend the week working on the cars and weekend
nights on the boulevard.  Auto shop has been eliminated from most high
schools.  These kids, these "ricers," don't have a clue when it comes to
mechanical ability.