Re: Fast and Furious

To: "MGLIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fast and Furious
From: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 22:52:34 -0400
> The F+F kids you write off are the hot
> rodders of today.  Whether its a
> civic , a mustang a 57 chevy or a
> flat head ford , its all the same.

Same sentiment here. When I was in high school, I drove a '29 Ford Model
A that was "competition orange" had the hides of dead metallic silver
naughas on the seats, twin whip antenna, and a 6 volt record player I
plugged into the dash to play records at the park. Seems silly today, but
I once had 6 girls in th ecar with me. That was it's sole purpose.

Only problem though, is that I haven't changed! Look in the garage in my
sig. I've got a Subaru WRX that i've been "modding" lately and been
speeding more than in the past 20 years! Fortunately, the "ricer" crowd
hasn't quite found the "Rex" yet, so you don't hear of too many with neon
and glow washers.

Oh, and I point out new punk/garage bands to my daughter rather than
listen to the elevator music my wife likes. She's an old lady, I'm still
a kid!

Steve  -  Avon, Ohio
Steve@MorrisGarage.com

Visit The Morris Garage