Re: Fast and Furious

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fast and Furious
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:52:33 -0700 (PDT)
Lambdin, Mike SEZ -
> Gee, this sounds like a page out of the J.C. Whitney catalog. Every
> product they sell is supposed to "Lower E.Ts", "Increase Horse Power"
> and "Improve Gas Mileage".

Do they still sell the stuffed cat with lightbulb eyes that come
on with the tail lights?  One of my favorite products from the 70s
was the fake antenna to "Give your car the CB Look!"  I'm surprised
they're still in business  -- well, maybe not.

--
David Breneman                     | "Just because something doesn't
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  do what you planned it to do