Re: Fast and Furious

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fast and Furious
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:13:27 -0700 (PDT)
Speaking of 'young and stupid' speed tricks, I really mourn the passing of
what we used to call the 'Bonzo Ward Memorial Flip-The-Aircleaner Trick',
in which one would reverse the top of the aircleaner to allow more air to
be sucked in around the entire edge (which would still be sealed against
the top of the aircleaner element). You would also get a nice bellow when
you put your foot into it. Worked wonders on my '73 Maverick with the Big
Six!

=====
Dan
The Garden State (What Exit?)