Re: Fast and Furious

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fast and Furious
From: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 13:40:09 -0500
That's exactly what we used to do with my friend's Torino before he saved
up enough to buy a chrome air cleaner!!!!    Small world!   We were too
stupid to realize that we were just sucking in dirty air that was going to
mess up our engine in the long run.   It didn't really matter anyway since
that odds were that the car would get totalled through some stupidity
before it ever got a chance to die of old age.
Greg Hutmacher

Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
05/29/03 12:13 PM