RE: Heater box seal question-1974 B CB

To: "'BarrMark262@aol.com'" <BarrMark262@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Heater box seal question-1974 B CB
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:09:00 -0700
Dennis:

Your post brought up some vague recollections from my sordid past.  I think
you are quite correct and have un-earthed a Mossism.  I think the seal is
correct for the MGA, but definitely is not correct as is for the B.  The
seal may be suitable after the back lip is trimmed.  I'll take one home
tonight and check it on my 79B which still has the heater out.

I'll let you know tomorrow, and make sure any changes are noted and acted
upon.

Kelvin.