Re: Heater box seal question-1974 B CB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater box seal question-1974 B CB
From: "Richard Cady" <rcady57@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 18:53:23 -0400
I ended up returning the rectangular seal and using 3/8" wide black
adhesive insulation strips available in rolls at any hardware store.
Maybe # 282-750 fits the MGA?  Who knows.

I also threw out the rubber seal with two holes in it for the defrost
tubes.  I'm not a magician.  I may use a small bit of expanding
insulating foam ( Great Stuff ) on the outside of the tubes when I
insert them into the bottom of the heater box.

Have fun!  It's a real challenge.

Rich

'70 Roadster