RE: Kelvin and his Solihull Developments

To: "'Aeseeyou@aol.com'" <Aeseeyou@aol.com>, eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: RE: Kelvin and his Solihull Developments
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:27:51 -0700
Albert:

Thanks for the kind words.  Driving the SD1 was a blast, but I can give Bill
a long list of things wrong with the Series 1 version.  Having to spend 5
hours pulling, repairing and replacing the clutch pedal hanger bracket and
welding the firewall cracks sits pretty high on the list.

That, and since you reminded me, it doesn't have any coffee cup holders!!!!

Still with the windows rolled down, the sunroof slid back, and the sound of
the rumbly exhaust echoing, I can close my eyes and imagine I'm driving an
MGB V8.

Of course, I get honked at when I do it for any length of time.

Kelvin.