RE: Sebring valance, Part 1

To: "'Paul M.'" <rowman22001@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sebring valance, Part 1
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:30:47 -0700
Paul:

Thanks for all the detail.  The ambivalent comment in the catalog happened
because we were getting two different brands of valence from Moss UK.  I've
been trying to get this sorted out.

I'd like to get with you on photos, as the reason we don't have a good
picture, is no-one locally has installed one of these valences yet.  I've
got one at home, but it is going to be a couple of years before it gets
installed.

Also the extra width is to allow the valence to be installed flush with the
front sheet metal.  This requires thick spacers, or a seperate sub frame and
does require a bit more material.  As you found it is pretty easy to trim
the valence to suit.

With your permission I would like to include your notes as additional
fitting information on our web site.

Kelvin.