Re: Sebring valance, Part 1

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Sebring valance, Part 1
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:30:18 -0500
Same reason for every change in the MG. No money.

I know it's heracy, but my favorite grill is the 73-74. I
like the black honeycomb surrounded by chrome. The early is
just too much chrome for me. Of course, they went a bit over board
on my RBB. :-)

I saw on ebay a RBB in yellow that painted the bumpers. I'm not a big
yellow fan, but it looked pretty good.

And, I gotta agree, the valence looks great! So that's a no front bumper
conversion?

Paul.

--
    ______