Re: Two questions newbie MGB owner

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: Two questions newbie MGB owner
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:28:55 -0500
On my old Datsun 510, the waterpump went out on it, and slipped pushing
the fan blade into the radiator. This was mid-80's and a '69 510. I
think it was just barely over $100 for both a new water pump and
radiator, available and the corner auto parts store in San Diego.

As to backwards, I doubt it. They'll just try to send air the wrong
way. They're not going to unscrew and fly off.

--
    ______
   /    _ \   Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com>
||\/ ||  _ | Minneapolis, MN  55413