RE: Two questions newbie MGB owner

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Two questions newbie MGB owner
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:19:20 -0400
 It is common to have a metal fan blade from an A separate and cause damage,
I don't see why, over time and heat/cool cycles,  the same thing couldn't
happen to a plastic fan.
Inspect fans often...I found a crack in my A fan a couple of years ago.  I
keep it hung on the wall as a reminder to check it frequently.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA