Re: airbox design

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: airbox design
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 00:32:30 -0700
Maybe you could add louvers at the trailing edge of the bonnet, encouraging
airflow under the bonnet (since there is still plenty of inlet air through
the radiator) and around or particularly below your airbox. My visualization
of your setup is that there is some sort of air gap between the bottom of
your sealed air filter bottom plate and the top of the engine, so my
suggestion is designed to encourage flow through this area, in order to cool
the carb.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149