RE: MGB Front Springs

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB Front Springs
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:23:01 -0400
There is at least one guy who can alter your spindles for you, leaving
the original suspension travel un-altered and addressing Bill's
comments:

http://www.fast-mg.com/Pricelist.html

I have lowered my suspension without any such geometry or spindle
alterations (due to SCCA class autocross restrictions) and can vouch for
what Bill says; there is definitely bump steer as a result.  It is
usually not even noticeable, really, but can be disconcerting on a bumpy
road at highway speeds (the Capitol Beltway, specifically).