Re: mgb overdrive [tunnel top cover]

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mgb overdrive [tunnel top cover]
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:10:43 +0100
It is a top cover with a hole for the gear lever and secured by six screws,
being about twice the size of the hole needed just for the lever, the extra
space being in front of the lever.  From the drawings in the Parts List it
is significantly smaller than the MkI access panel but still gives some
useful extra space for access.  It was provided from the start of MkII
production to the end of production.

PaulH.