Re: mgb overdrive [tunnel top cover]

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Barrie Robinson"
Subject: Re: mgb overdrive [tunnel top cover]
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:28:57 +0100
As you say water splashes are unlikely (unless very deep!) but it will be
quieter covered.  The cover screws to the tunnel with three screws at the
front then the chrome ring screws secure the back three to the tunnel, the
fourth (front) chrome ring screw going into a nut on the removable plate.
I'm fairly sure mine is flat but any curvature will be obvious

PaulH.