Re: ZS to HIF

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: ZS to HIF
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:14:24 -0400
Monte,
Routing the heater hose below the heatshield is acceptable to me. Mine has
been like that for over two years with no problem.
I do have the earlier pipe for next to the valve cover and plan to use that
when time permits. If you go to the Moss website and download their
instructions for installing their supercharger (late model B), it shows
where to cut and add an available fitting on the original lower radiator
hose to allow using the earlier pipe. Here's the link:
http://mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=37880
Click the word "Here" near the bottom of the text. You'll need the
instructions for 150-078.
Mike
'79B