Re: FW: Headlight Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Headlight Question
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:05:14 -0800 (PST)
Dodd, Kelvin SEZ -

> The current draw for regular H4 halogen headlights is not much more than
> the less efficient sealed beam units.  I have never run into anyone having
> problems with overloading the wiring or switches if they were working ok
> with the original lamps.

That was my assumption.  Glad to hear it's a reasonable one.  :-)

> I would suggest if you care enough to install better lights, also take the
> time to ensure that all the wiring contacts and grounds are in good condition.

Hopefully the new wiring harness will take care of that!

--
David Breneman
Distributed Systems Software Analyst

DHL/Airborne Express
3101 Western Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121

Phone:  +1-206-830-4253
Fax:    +1-206-830-4432

david.breneman@dhl.com

(This .sig is greater than 4 lines as mandated by company policy.)