RE: Headlight Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Headlight Question
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:17:49 -0700
Can some one spell Cibie phonetically for me?

And....

I had a set of Cibie Z beam lights in a BMW (can we say that word on this
list?) I owned.  Those lights are fantastic.  Much brighter, a definite cut
off.  The beam cut off is so sharp you can actually see the horizontal line
that is created between the light and the darkness.  They then angle up to
the right, which allows full illumination of street signs and the shoulder
of the road.

Larry Hoy