RE: FW: Headlight Question

To: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FW: Headlight Question
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:14:11 -0800
David:
I have always assumed the same thing.

The current draw for regular H4 halogen headlights is not much more than the
less efficient sealed beam units.  I have never run into anyone having problems
with overloading the wiring or switches if they were working ok with the
original lamps.

I would suggest if you care enough to install better lights, also take the time
to ensure that all the wiring contacts and grounds are in good condition.

Kelvin.