RE: Chrome roll bar question

To: <BarrMark262@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chrome roll bar question
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:04:41 -0800
If there is enough yelling and screaming from the list, I can look into getting
something like this into production.  Moss Motors manufactures a number of
different designs of the Miata loop bar.

The Miata bar is more look than protection, an MGB version would have to be
much stronger as the legs would have to be longer.  There is a version being
made for the TR6 in the UK, actually two seperate hoop bars.

Kelvin.