Re: Chrome roll bar question

To: BarrMark262@aol.com
Subject: Re: Chrome roll bar question
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:57:36 -0600
The thing about those Miata roll bars is that they are just decrative,
they provide no additional safety in a roll over. My boss has one in his
  Miata.

Also, because the shelf behind the seats is up high, they can more
easily put the double hump in. I would think trying to put something
like that in a B would just cause lots of problems with accessing the
battery, getting the seats all the way back and probably getting the top
down.

Paul.