Re: UK Scam??

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: UK Scam??
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:23:20 -0500
I tried to have a check verified once and was told that the bank could tell
me whether the funds in the account at the time of the phone call were
sufficient to cover the check.  They could not, however, say that when the
check was submitted for payment, that they would pay it, as the money could
have gone to someone else or been withdrawn by that time.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8
85 Dodge Ram