Re: MG's and Skis

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG's and Skis
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:50:38 -0500
I traded a in '63 Monza Convertible for my new TR250 in '68. I got the
Monza when I was 19 or 20. Still have the TR250. That Monza was my first
love affair with cars, but even at the "immortal" age of 19 or 20 I
thought Ralph was right: Unsafe at any speed.

The TR250 felt like it was glued to the road compared to that thing.

And it did leak oil -- lots of it. I almost stopped doing oil changes on it.

But I did like it, and I wish I still had it...

Don Malling