MG's and Skis

Subject: MG's and Skis
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:22:02 -0800
OK so I will admit this right away:  I drive my MG in the winter.

Yes, it snows.

I've done a little bit of searching, and it seems the only ski rack
available for the MG is the type that hangs off the window, or possibly
one to attach to the ANCO luggage rack.  I don't like the sound of the
window approach, and while I have the luggage rack, it will be going
away in the spring.

Has anybody found a ski/snowboard rack that attaches directly to the
boot ala bicycle rack style or similar that would work for the B?  From
the archives, it appears they did exist at one time...

--
Aaron Whiteman -- http://www.wsu.edu/~aaronpw/MG/
  '75 B (red for now), with proper winter tires

--
Aaron Whiteman

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic.  -- Arthur C. Clarke