RE: Hardened Valve Seats

To: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Hardened Valve Seats
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:23:49 -0800
Dave:

It's a good thing Lawrie posted before I did.  His experience is worth
listening to, my fatuous comment was going to be "I don't think you have to
worry about valve recession if your engine stays on the stand!"

Kelvin
whose own pathetic track record of putting a B into service is nothing to be
proud of.